The improvement of the quality and the minimization of our impact on the environment, are objectives integrated into the global management of companies that comprise the Grup Ribé as a guarantee of efficiency. Is for this reason, that the Directorate of the companies Transports Ribé i Fill SL and Logística Ribé SL, that currently made up Grup Ribé, assuming their commitment and involving all staff, keep implanted an Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System, based on the UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2008 and UNE-EN ISO 14001: 2004. The scope of our certifications is for Logística Ribé SL "Logistics Services (Storage and Transport) of Bottled Products", and for Transports Ribé i Fill SL"Transport of Goods by Road."
With this conviction, the Directorate and the entire organization, are committed to:
• Keep implemented the Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System, promoting continuous improvement in procedures, services, processes and results.
• Know the current market situation, the general positioning of the organization and its stakeholders, in order to have a base from which to project the management and business strategies of the Grup Ribé.
• Comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, and with other regulations that the organization subscribes.
• Establish objectives in terms of quality and environmental management with a subsequent follow up and analysis, being loyal to the system and the political implanted.
• Keeping identified and evaluated environmental aspects that are involved in each of our processes, introducing improvements and preventive actions necessary to minimize the risks of the activities and protect efficiently the people, the facilities and the environment, helping to prevention and minimization of pollution and them consequences.
• Encourage a rational use of energy resources and raw materials, and promote the sustainability in the activities.
• Providing high quality services that meet the requirements of our clients to achieve their maximum satisfaction, trying to solve and innovate for the benefit of both, keeping with them an open and collaborative relationship.
• Achieve a mutually beneficial relationship with suppliers in order to increase the capacity of both to create value.
• Promote the human factor as a basic principle of quality and environmental management, with trainings and informations, an effective communication and an active participation of all people who are part of the Grup Ribé companies, fostering a work environment that facilitates the personal development.
The implementation of these commitments is a responsibility of the Directorate, who commits to disseminating, comply, enforce this policy and evaluate it periodically, keeping an Integrated Management System efficient and effective, being a guarantee of future for the companies of GRUP RIBÉ.